Effective Date: September 1, 2023
What Relode Does
The Relode Platform provides software. Our software presents and operates the Relode Platform, which is an online network that brings Candidates, Recruiters and Customers together for the purpose of facilitating employee placement.
Accessing the Relode Platform and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Relode Platform, and any service or material we provide on the Relode Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Relode Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Relode Platform, or the entire Relode Platform for all users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Relode Platform.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Relode Platform and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Relode, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Relode Platform, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Relode Platform for your own personal or commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The Relode name, the Relode logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Relode or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Relode. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Relode Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree not to use the Relode Platform:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Relode, a Relode employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Relode Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm Relode or users of the Relode Platform or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Relode Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Relode Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Relode Platform.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Relode Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Relode Platform.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Relode Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Relode Platform.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Relode Platform, the server on which the Relode Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Relode Platform.
- Attack the Relode Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Relode Platform.
- List a proposed transaction on the Relode Platform and then complete that transaction outside of the Relode Platform.
The Relode Platform may contain message boards, electronic file storage, personal web pages or profiles, forums and other interactive features(collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”)content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Relode Platform.
By providing any User Contribution on the Relode Platform, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns a worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material according to your account settings and your direction, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Relode, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Relode Platform.
Independent Contractor Relationship
Nothing in this Agreement is intended or should be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, or employer-employee relationship between Relode and any user. You acknowledge and agree that you are, and that you specifically desire and intend to operate as, an independent contractor, and not an employee. Accordingly, you agree not to take any position with respect to or on any tax return or application for benefits, or in any proceeding directly or indirectly involving Relode in connection with your use of the Relode Platform, that is inconsistent with your independent contractor status. You acknowledge and agree that you are not the agent of Relode nor any Customer, and that you are not authorized, and must not represent to any third party that you are authorized, to make any commitment or otherwise act on behalf of Relode nor any Customer. As an independent contractor, you have complete discretion to determine whether, when, where, and how often you work on the Relode Platform, and you are solely responsible for determining which jobs you will choose to accept (if any), and how you will perform or provide services under these Terms of Service. You shall have no obligation to be available to perform or provide services on any specific day, at any specific time, for any specific duration, or with any specific frequency. Relode does not and shall not restrict your right to provide services for, through, or arranged by other parties, including Relode’s competitors. Indeed, as an independent contractor/ business enterprise, Relode expects that you will provide services for, through, or arranged by other parties. You acknowledge and represent that you have the unfettered right to earn income and generate fees from other sources. Relode does not and shall not direct, control, or supervise you in connection with your use of the Relode Platform. Relode does not and shall not limit or restrict your ability to hire or engage others in connection with your business operations. Relode does not and shall not provide a performance assessment for you, and does not and shall not oversee your work or instruct you as to how you are to perform or provide Services, or the method or process you use to perform Services. Relode does not and shall not provide training, tools, equipment, or benefits to you, and Relode will not reimburse any expenses you incur in performing or providing Services. Relode does not and shall not combine its business operations in any way with your business, but instead shall maintain such operations as separate and distinct. You agree that you have no legal authority to enter into contracts on Relode’s behalf or otherwise bind Relode in any way.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
Benefits. You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to or eligible for any benefits that Relode, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or other related entities may make available to its employees, such as group insurance, profit-sharing or retirement benefits. Because you are an independent contractor, Relode will not withhold or make payments for social security, make unemployment insurance or disability insurance contributions, or obtain workers’ compensation insurance, on your behalf. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, you are reclassified as an employee of Relode, or any affiliate of Relode (“Affiliate”),by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”), the U.S. Department of Labor(“DOL”), or any other federal, state or foreign court or agency, you agree that you will not, as the result of such reclassification, be entitled to or eligible for, on either a prospective or retrospective basis, any employee benefits under any plans or programs established or maintained by either any Customer and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or related entities or by Relode, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or other related entities.
Taxes. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for filing all tax returns and submitting all payments as required by any federal, state, local, or foreign tax authority arising from payments you receive in connection with services you perform on the Relode Platform, and you agree to do so in a timely manner. You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and foreign laws governing self-employed individuals, including laws requiring the payment of taxes, such as income and employment taxes, and social security, disability and other contributions. To the extent required by the IRS, Relode will report Payments made to you for services you rendered during Engagements by filing Form 1099-NEC with the IRS. You consent to electronic delivery of Form 1099-NEC, if such form is required or filed. You agree to indemnify Relode for the cost of any tax liabilities incurred by Relode as a result of your failure to pay all applicable taxes in a timely manner.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Relode Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Relode Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESSRELODE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMSRESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS ARESULT OF THEIR INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OFINVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES. However, we cannot review each User Contributions before it is posted on the Relode Platform, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve unauthorized commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Relode or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of Relode to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Relode Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by you or any other visitor to the Relode Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Relode Platform includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Relode, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Relode. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Relode Platform
Information about You and Your Visits to the Relode Platform
Linking to the Relode Platform and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part. The Relode Platform may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Relode Platform.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Relode Platform.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Relode Platform to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
Establish a link from any website that is not owned or licensed by you.
- Cause the Relode Platform or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Relode Platform other than the homepage.
Links from the Relode Platform
If the Relode Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Relode Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Notices and Messages
Relode may provide certain notices or messages via banner notices on the Relode Platform. In addition, by providing your e-mail address to Relode, you agree that Relode may provide you with messages or notices. You agree to inform Relode of any changes in your contact information. Please review your Relode Platform account settings to control and limit what kind of messages Relode may send you.
The owner of the Relode Platform is based in the State of Tennessee in the United States. We provide the Relode Platform for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Relode Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Relode Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Relode Platform from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Relode Platform will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTEDDENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIALTHAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHERPROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE RELODE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES ORITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE RELODE PLATFORM OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANYMATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.YOUR USE OF THE RELODE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES ORITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE RELODE PLATFORMIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE RELODEPLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE RELODEPLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANYWARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER RELODE NOR ANYPERSON ASSOCIATED WITH RELODE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECTTO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITYOF THE RELODE PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER RELODE NORANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH RELODE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE RELODE PLATFORM,ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE RELODE PLATFORMWILLBE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BECORRECTED, THAT THE RELODE PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREEOF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE RELODE PLATFORMOR ANYSERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE RELODE PLATFORMWILL OTHERWISE MEET YOURNEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.RELODE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHEREXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANYWARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULARPURPOSE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BEEXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL RELODE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS,SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FORDAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTIONWITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE RELODE PLATFORM, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TOIT, ANY CONTENT ON THE RELODE PLATFORMOR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES ORITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE RELODE PLATFORMOR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANYDIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONALDISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATEDSAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BYTORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IFFORESEEABLE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BEEXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Arbitration
Limitation on Time to File Claims
No Judge or Jury in Arbitration
Arbitration does not involve a judge or jury. You understand and agree that by entering into these Terms you and Relode are each giving up the right to a jury trial or a trial before a judge in a public court. In the absence of this Provision, you and Relode might otherwise have had aright or opportunity to bring Disputes in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate or be represented in a case filed in court by others(including class actions). Except as otherwise provided below, those rights are waived. Other rights that you would have if you went to court, such as the right to appeal and to certain types of discovery, may be more limited or may also be waived.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, and the remainder of this Provision will begiven full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable, and the Dispute will be decided by a court.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Relode, LLC, 120 Brentwood Commons Way, Suite 530, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Relode Platform should be directedto: email@example.com.Thank you for visiting the Relode Platform.