Effective Date: March 6, 2017
Relode, LLC (" Relode", " we" or " us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from registered and unregistered users (" you") or that you may provide when you visit the website www.relode.com (the " Relode Platform") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Relode Platform.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Relode Platform.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Relode or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Relode Platform.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Relode Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Relode Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Relode Platform or on or through any of its features/register on the Relode Platform, make any purchases through the Relode Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Relode Platform or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Relode, LLC, 7000 Executive Center Drive, Building 2, Suite 190, Brentwood, TN 37027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Relode Platform, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (" personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Relode Platform and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Relode Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Relode Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Relode Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Relode Platform, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Relode Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Relode Platform. You may be required to provide financial information before posting material through the Relode Platform.
- Your search queries on the Relode Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, " posted") on public areas of the Relode Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Relode Platform or third parties (collectively, " User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Relode Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
As you navigate through and interact with the Relode Platform, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Relode Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Relode Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve the Relode Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Relode Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your experience on the Relode Platform.
- Recognize you when you return to the Relode Platform.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Relode Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Relode Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Relode Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Relode's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Relode about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us contents of a message to send to another user of the Relode Platform, we will transmit the contents of that message to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Relode, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Relode. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Relode to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Relode Platform and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (" NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Relode Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us or request that your account be deleted. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Relode Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: Relode, LLC, 7000 Executive Center Drive, Building 2, Suite 190, Brentwood, TN 37027.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our cloud-based third-party servers. Any information you provide to us through the Relode Platform after you login to your account will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Relode Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Relode Platform. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Relode Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Relode Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Relode Platform.
Relode, LLC 7000 Executive Center Drive Building 2, Suite 190 Brentwood, TN 37027 firstname.lastname@example.org