what makes us different?
hear from Founder and CEO, Matt Tant, on what makes Relode unique
learn how payments with relode work
relode talent advisor description
At Relode, we’re on a mission to disrupt traditional staffing and to create flexibility for recruiters, like you, who want to take control of their career. The Relode platform gives our virtual recruiter community access to jobs from top healthcare clients from around the country, allowing you to work anytime, from anywhere.
Benefits of joining Relode:
- Flexibility. Work from anywhere you want, whenever you want. As a 1099 contractor you become your own boss with complete autonomy.
- Great Rewards. Refer candidates to top jobs and earn between $1,000 and $15,000 per hire. Plus, earn Submission Rewards for each client submitted candidate, deposited directly in your bank account within 24 hours.
- Proprietary Platform. We built this platform just for you. Browse jobs, match leads, qualify candidates, and track everything seamlessly. Our platform helps you make the most of every minute, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
- Support. Receive real-time support from your designated Recruiting Coach, and direct access to Relode Account Managers.
- Community. We’re on a mission to disrupt staffing. Join us and become a part of something bigger.
Here’s what you need:
- At least one year of recruiting experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Comfortable working virtually as a commission-based, 1099 contractor.
- Experience in sourcing, interviewing, and managing candidates through the entire hiring process.
- You must be a U.S. citizen with U.S. based contact information and bank account to qualify.
- Must be motivated to find great candidates.
job posting guidelines
as a relode virtual talent advisor you are able to post positions on external job sites such as Indeed and LinkedIn, however we require that if you make any type of public postings that you adhere to the following guidelines per the relode recruitment agreement...
no client/facility name is to be listed as the hiring company or anywhere within the job description.
no salary or salary ranges should be listed, this includes hourly rates and shift differentials.
this information can be shared with the candidate when you speak with them about the role, however publicly posting the above details will result in the user being removed from the relode platform.
relode account executives
learn more about the relode account executive team
how to setup and use microsoft teams
learn what motivates tony to be a part of relode
Find out how Andrea has found success with Relode