join the relode team
our job is making hiring easy. that means we take the same care hiring for our team as we do for our clients.
our core beliefs
we believe in celebrating both individual and team accomplishments, recognizing creativity, leadership, and results. at the same time, we strive to continually improve though failure, reflection, collaboration, and learning. our team is working hard to create one of the most awesome places to work. welcoming you to our team helps us reach that goal!
We are seeking experienced recruiters to join our virtual talent advisor team. Relode talent advisors ideally will have two or more years of healthcare industry recruiting experience. You will be able to work independently and set your own schedule. Also, you will receive support from a personal recruiting coach who will help connect you with our top clients and recruiting needs.
Work from anywhere. Choose to work a full or part-time schedule; sourcing candidates for permanent, contract or locum opportunities with healthcare systems across the United States.
Relode is a crowdsourced recruiting platform which is changing the way healthcare companies hire talent. We are dedicated to making the hiring process better for the recruiter, candidate and client; while uniquely impacting the healthcare community. With each Relode hire, we make a donation to Mercy Ships, covering the boarding cost for nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals. Mercy Ships provide lifesaving medical care and surgical services to areas where healthcare is nearly non-existent.
It is free to use the Relode platform to expand your recruiting network; connect to great opportunities and earn additional income.
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing, developing and growing his or her specific accounts. The Account Manager will design, develop, implement, and perform tasks related to securing and filling job positions for Relode’s customers. The position requires direct customer contact, ultimately building relationships and promoting Relode’s core business. The Account Manager is responsible for driving results within the assigned accounts and achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with expectations of Relode standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceeds revenue targets by establishing, and delivering qualified candidates to assigned accounts within market segments including, but not limited to: physicians, practitioners, social services, hospitals, professional organizations, mental health centers, etc. through a variety of avenues such as personal appointments and visits, phone calls, letters, emails and conferences.
- Establish and cultivate an extensive professional referral network within the assigned accounts.
- Facilitates and maintains consistent activity and result levels for the following: Monthly Key Performance Indicators, candidate submissions, interviews, hires and revenue.
- All sales activities must be logged daily in Relode’s CRM software.
- Prepares and executes strategic business plans for the assigned accounts.
- Adheres to all company policy, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a solid understanding of consultative and solutions focused selling.
- Must have an aptitude for large account management: managing gatekeepers, influencing multiple decision makers, and understanding the complexities of a transaction.
- Must have ability to generate, identify and establish new accounts in healthcare.
- Demonstrates professional behavior reflective of Relode’s mission statement, philosophy and values.
- Possesses a working knowledge and understanding of healthcare staffing: permanent and contract positions.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of current and possible future policies, practices, trends and developments affecting the industry; knows the competition.
- Must be able to relate well to all kinds of people both inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Demonstrates an ability to listen attentively and actively; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others, even when the parties disagree.
- Must be able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of conflict; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration.
- Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into process steps; develops schedules; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
- Must be effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on one, small and large groups, with peers and direct reports.
- Actively demonstrates a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements from internal and external customers; gets first-hand information and uses it for improvements in products and services; always acts with the customer or patient in mind.
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly when facing new problems or in obtaining new information; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying concepts.
- Must be able to deal with concepts and complexity comfortably and effectively.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and account management.
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Experience in staffing preferred
- Extensive experience in account development and proven ability to close sales
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office, Outlook, Excel, CRM software)
Work Environment and Physical Demand
- Minimum 20-30% overnight travel required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex topics both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read, write and analyze detailed information.
At Relode, we've built a recruiting network comprised of thousands of healthcare professionals and independent healthcare recruiters research-locate-deliver healthcare providers and practitioners for hundreds of clients across the country. Our business model and technology are disrupting traditional healthcare recruiting.
If you are either an experienced healthcare recruiter or a new graduate ready for an exciting opportunity, we are seeking motivated individuals to join our Talent Advisor team in Nashville. Here are the details:
This role is a Nashville-based, full-time employment opportunity. Our Talent Advisors are responsible for creating, screening and submitting qualified candidates to open jobs on the Relode platform. Talent Advisors perform tasks related to filling job opportunities for Relode’s healthcare industry customers. The position requires direct customer and candidate contact, ultimately building relationships and promoting Relode’s core business. Each Talent Advisor is responsible for driving results within the assigned opportunities (jobs) and achieving maximum weekly margin and growth in line with expectations of Relode standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Exceeds weekly margin targets by identifying, screening and delivering qualified candidates to account executives within market segments including, but not limited to: physicians, practitioners, social services, hospitals, professional organizations, mental health centers, etc. through a variety of avenues such as phone calls, emails and SMS messages.
• Establish and cultivate an extensive professional network of clinicians, providers and other healthcare specialists.
• Facilitates and maintains consistent activity and result levels for the following: Monthly Key Performance Indicators, candidate screenings, candidate reviews, candidate submissions, and weekly margin.
• Log in daily sales activity in to Relode’s CRM software.
• Prepares and executes monthly opportunities reports for the management team.
• Adheres to all company policy, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (new grads welcome).
• 1 plus years of experience in recruiting or inside sales is preferred.
• Effective on the phone at negotiating and communication.
• Proficient in computer skills (e.g. MS Office, Outlook, Excel, CRM software).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred.