Relode.com received the award for "Innovation in HR Technology" at the HRO Today Forum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania last week.
The 2015 HRO Today Forum brought together leaders in HR to offer best practices for HR professionals around the country: "Delegates include the leaders of HR and HR operations, recruitment and talent, change management, payroll and learning from large and midmarket companies. Sponsors include the most prominent providers, technology firms, and advisors in HR outsourcing, technology, and consulting firms."
The Innovation in HR Technology Award is given to a company with a new idea, device or process within HR (technology) systems. As one of the eighteen companies receiving an award, Relode.com was selected based on the most innovative idea in HR technology.
Matt Tant, founder and CEO of Relode, said, “This award is an outstanding accomplishment for our team and we are very humbled and grateful to even be considered at such an early stage in our company’s journey. Thank you to HRO Today and all the sponsors who made this possible for us. We look forward to bringing more innovative products and services to our clients!”
Relode is a modern way to find and organize job candidates:
- Relode’s Marketplace is a system that aggregates on-demand search agents who find and screen candidates in a price per candidate currency model. Start now!
- Relode's Workspace, to be released summer 2015, is a modern way to organize job candidates. Sign up below for beta access.
Just wanted to share our excitement with you!
Here's all those who received an award:
- Recruitment Team of the Year: ACA Talent
- Partnership in Recruiting Excellence: Bristol-Myers Squibb and Cielo Talent
- Partnership in Staffing Excellence: Horace Mann
- Employer of the Year: HR Partners
- Diversity & Inclusion Excellence: WilsonHCG
- Best Use of Social Media: WilsonHCG
- Partnership in Learning & Development Excellence: MetLife and MindGym
- Innovation in HR Technology: Relode
- Thought Leadership Award: Talent Board
- HR Superstar Award: Trish Barnes, SVP & GM, Alliance HealthCare Services