Last year marked a 15-year high for the time-to-fill job vacancy duration, and 2016 is not looking a whole lot better with industries like Health Services maintaining a 51.4 days to fill vacancy duration. Businesses spend too much time and money on hiring:
- Employees take an average of 26 working days to fill open positions, the highest average in 15 years.
- Companies spend an average of $3,500 per hire on recruiting.
That’s too much time and money, when Relode offers an alternative way to find quality candidates.
The Need for a Better Recruiting Process
Hiring statistics support the fact that employers can improve on their hiring processes:
- 26% of employers use an applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage their hiring process, but ATSs can be clunky with unnecessary features.
- 80% of employers use outside recruiting help.
- U.S. corporations spend $72 billion each year on various recruiting services, staff, and products.
The problem? Sixty-five percent of employers have no more than two staff members handling recruiting, so who’s going to handle the hiring process as you grow?
The hiring process in general is a challenge, but solutions like Relode streamline finding and organizing job candidates into a delightful process for a greatly reduced cost compared to typical sourcing methods.
Relode Resources for the Hiring Process:
- 5 Ways to Improve New Employee Orientation
- The Secret to Making It Through the Hiring Process
- Tired of Hiring? Why Innovative Software Makes Sense to Me
- The Recruiting Time Crunch
How have you made improvements on your hiring process? Drop us a line.
Follow Relode on Twitter.