I'm excited to update you and share new stats from this month! Exciting times.
We hosted a unique event with Uber (see below) and seven other local companies! It was exciting to partner with one of the most innovative, disruptive companies on the planet, all in our backyard, Nashville.
Looking for candidates?
Don't post your job and hope for the right candidate to apply. We'll source, qualify, and phone screen candidates that fit your open position.
Since our goal is to make hiring great again, we're always up for doing whatever it takes, even an on demand job fair where candidates interview from the back seat of an Uber!
Our subscription user base continues to grow and clients continue to place tasks. They are all using our simple software to find candidates and organize their hiring process.
Below are some highlights from November. Share with those in your network who might take interest!
SOFTWARE USERS (FREEMIUM, PRO, & BUSINESS)
- Total free users: 1091
- Total paid users: 18
- Average new users per week: 43.43
MARKETPLACE CLIENTS (ON DEMAND RECRUITERS & TASKS)
- New clients in November: 302 new clients
- Total number of clients who have ordered multiple tasks: 51 clients
- Total tasks completed in November: 22 tasks
- Total job candidates delivered: 1345 total candidates and resumes
- Verified candidates 562
- Qualified resumes 783
- Average agent star rating: 4.76 out of 5
- Total agents: 90 agents
- Elite level: 11
- Professional level: 79
- Total homepage users: 4,413 users (54.8% new users)
- Blog users: 943 users (70.2 % new users)
- Total site traffic: 7,500 total sessions
- Full-time employees 10
- Part-time employees 2
RELODE ALL-TIME RECORDS
- Total tasks in one day: 19
- Total appointments in one week: 61
- Total client sign-ups in one week: 117
- Total agent applications in one week: 4
- Total gross billings in one day: $ 9250
1. Uber on demand job fair
We did something that's never been done: An on demand job fair—all in the back of an Uber. We couldn’t have done this without a great partner like Uber Nashville, along with seven other forward-thinking Nashville companies. You can read all about it here:
- How Successful Was the Uber + Relode Mobilized Job Fair?
- How Relode is Powering the Backseat Job Fair with Uber
Relode's software powered the event to seamlessly organize the candidates for recruiters and their companies.
Eight participating companies sent a recruiter from their team to conduct interviews from the back seat of an Uber on Thursday, November 5th from 11 AM to 2 PM. The eight companies are:
- Aspire Health
- Avenue Bank
- Dave Ramsey
- Smile CareClub
Uber users selected an Uber 'Jobs' vehicle and got an on demand interview. Recruiters picked them up and dropped them off at the same location. After each 15-minute interview, the Uber would drop off the candidates, and the recruiter and Relode representative would discuss how the interview had gone.
Here's the statistics we've collected so far:
- Over 65 percent of the interview requests were not able to be met, meaning demand for interviews was greater than the availability at peak times.
- Over 50 percent of candidates invited for a second interview.
- Over 265k media impressions from Twitter accounts (from @Uber_Nashville and @relodetools).
2. Growing Task Orders
To date, our agents have delivered 178 tasks, which amounts to 1345 total candidates or resumes or both.
Companies order tasks to find candidates for open positions they have by utilizing Relode's marketplace of on demand recruiters. After a business orders a task from our agents, the agent finds and screens qualified candidates for their opening. When satisfied, the client who ordered the task pays per candidate, instead of paying a placement fee.
Tasks cut costs on traditional placement fees and eliminates the need to post a job and pray the right candidates apply.
3. Thanksgiving Feast